Monday, May 13, 2013

How Have Your Experiences Helped You Become Who You're Meant to Be?



Sometimes it can seem like your "old" life script is all bad. You may be getting in your own way, acting out anger or just not be happy with the choices you made in your past. I've felt this way too and it's not a good way to feel. 

The thing is, though, that without some of those bad experiences or bad choices, we wouldn't be who we are. In my life, I've made some really negative choices based on pain. I moved across the country at 19, leaving all my friends and family behind, because I thought I was in love. I lived with, and suffered the consequences of, other people's drug addiction. I've wasted time, effort and money on one-sided relationships.

But because of all that, today I'm here ready to help you live a better life.

Sometimes I wonder how my life would have gone had I stayed at Syracuse University and not gone down some not-so-good-for-me paths. I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling I'd still be trying to be female, in a traditional job, maybe married with kids but depressed and not sure what was wrong or how to fix it. I really believe all of those painful mistakes I made helped forge me. I didn't know it during the long years of depression, poverty and failed relationships, but I was getting prepared to discover who I was and what I was supposed to do with my life.

If you're where I was--depressed, lonely, scared or out of control--and you'd like some help putting the pieces of your life together, please register for Rewrite Your Life Script. I'd be honored to help you find your way through the pain and discover your purpose.



The program starts in July. For now, ask yourself this:

How have my experiences helped me become who I am meant to be? 

If you'd like, share your thoughts in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment